Lately I’ve become more aware of the word, Intention. Actually, I owe this awareness to Galen Fous, author of, “Decoding Your Kink”, and a blog post he wrote about 7 years ago (found here).
He explains how important having an intention is, and how he uses this intention in life, not just kink. Fous writes…
“Intention is a very important tool. I view it as rock solid truth. It is my anchor I come back to when I get blown off course. I know it is true…because I created it from an aware place.”
And he writes…
“Intention allows one to build personally designed practices or rituals that support your intention and diminish what resists your intention.”
Hmmmm. Worth looking into this I think.
I started consulting the ethereal Oz (google) for more on this whole concept. One that I feel like I have ignored my whole life. Started running into life hacks and life coaches giving these hacks… meh!
But I do like this idea of forming an intention. Something I can call on every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment